When time logs are initially added, they appear as Draft time logs. Your Timelogs Approver can see your draft time logs, but they are unlikely to want to approve them until you have submitted the time logs to them.
Submitting the time log lets the Timelogs Approver know the time log is ready for approval.
Submit your time logs
- In the Payslip Kiosk, select the Timelogs menu.
You will see all your time logs for today, if you have previously added any time logs.
Note: By default, the Timelogs page opens to today's date in Day View.
Note: You can submit all time logs on a single day using Day View, or time logs for a week using Week View (if available), or all time logs based on the frequency of your pay using Pay Cycle View (if available). See View a single day or multiple days of time logs in Add a new time log in your Payslip Kiosk for information on changing the Timelogs view.
- If the current date is not the date of the time logs you want to submit, change to the correct day by either:
- Selecting the Back Arrow button (to the left of the date) to go to a previous date, or
- Selecting the Forward Arrow button to go to a future date, or
- Selecting Today to go to today's date
- Select the Submit these logs button at the bottom right of the page to submit the time logs.
A Success message displays and the status of the time logs in the Status column are updated from Draft to Submitted.
Note: You cannot edit or delete Submitted time logs.
Note: You can still create, edit, delete, and submit Draft time logs for any day, week (if available) or pay cycle (if available), at any time, even if you have already submitted other time logs for that time period.