You must activate your Payslip Kiosk before you can login to change your details.
Select here to learn how to activate your Payslip Kiosk
How to submit a leave request in your Payslip Kiosk
1. Login to your Payslip Kiosk and Select the "Leave" menu.
Under the "Leave" menu you can make a new leave request and view current ones.
2. Under the "Leave" menu, you can submit a new leave request, or you can view an existing leave requests.
To submit a new leave request, fill out the fields in the on-line leave request form.
- For Leave Type, select which type of leave (such as Annual Leave or Sick Leave) you are requesting.
- For First Day, choose the first day of your leave.
- For Last Day, choose the last day of your leave. If you were on leave for only one day, you can enter the same date as the First Day.
- For Reason, describe the reason for leave. You can leave this blank if you wish.
- For Number of Hours, enter the total number of hours of leave. This will be calculated for you based on start and end date, but you may need to check depending on the Leave Type chosen.
3. Select "Request Leave" to submit your leave request.
After submitting a leave request, a success message will appear. You will also see your leave request appear under "Current Leave Requests."
A success message will appear after you've submitted a leave request.
The status of new leave requests is "Pending." This means that your employer has not yet authorised the request as yet.
You may delete your pending leave request by clicking on the bin icon. Deleting your request will also remove it from your employer's inbox.
Once you employer has approved your leave request, its status will display as "Approved."
Once your employer has approved your leave request, you will receive an email notification and will also see that its status has changed.