You must activate your Payslip Kiosk before you can login to change your details.
Select here to learn how to activate your Payslip Kiosk
How to set up a new iPayroll Giving donation
1. Select the "Make Donations" menu.
To make voluntary donations from your pay, go to the "Make Donations" menu in your payslip kiosk.
The "Make Donations" page allows you to make new donations, view and edit your existing ones.
2. Choose a charity and what type of donation you would like to make.
For Donate to, select the drop-down list to choose from the available iPayroll Giving Charities.
When setting up a new donation, fill out all the required fields, then click"Save."
For This is a..., choose if you would like this to be a One-off donation or a Regular donation.
- A One-off donation will be paid only once. The donation will be deducted from your next payroll.
- A Regular donation will happen for every payroll until cancelled. The donation will be deducted from your next payroll, and every payroll thereafter.
For Amount of Donation, enter in how much you would like to donate.
For Charity Contact, choose if you would like this charity to be able to contact you.
- If checked, the charity will receive your email address, name and phone number if your employer has these on file. They charity may want to contact you to thank you and perhaps let you know about upcoming events or fundraisers.
- If unchecked, the charity will receive your donation anonymously and not be able to contact you.
3. Select "Save" to save your request.
Once you select "Save," a green success message will appear. The message will inform you that your donation might not be processed until your next pay.
Your current donations will appear under "Recorded Donations". This list shows what date you created a donation, to which charity, how frequently, and for what amount.
You will not need nor receive a receipt for tax purposes as your tax credit has already been applied in the payroll the deduction was made.