iPayroll has created an Employee Kiosk to securely hold your information.
We have both a web version and a mobile APP.
To review your payslips, you will need to activate your kiosk.
As well as seeing all your payslips (depending on the settings chosen by your employer) you may be able to request leave, project leave balances or view leave calendars. Change your contact information or submit timelog entries.
Your Employee Kiosk Username
On your first pay day, if your email address has been added to your Personal Details in iPayroll you will receive an email from us with instructions on how to activate your Employee Kiosk.
Your email address is also your username.
If you didn't receive an email, ask your employer to update your details with your email address or for a printed copy of your payslip where you will find a system-generated username and activation instructions at the bottom.
If you are already using your email address with another employer who uses iPayroll, you can either use a new email address or keep the system-generated username.
Activate your Employee Kiosk
- Select the Activate link in your Welcome to iPayroll email or
- Go to www.iPayroll.co.nz > Login > Activate my Kiosk Login.
- Enter your username (your email address or the system generated kiosk username on the payslip)
- Choose a password (it must meet our complexity rules)
- Select > Activate
Once you've activated the Dashboard of your Employee Kiosk will display.
Changing your username to email
If you are using a system-generated username, you can change your username to an email address, this will also make it easier to reset your password if necessary.
- Select the link
- Update Email Address
- Confirm Email Address
- You will be asked to confirm the change to your email address as your username
- Select > Confirm
- You will be logged out
- The Login screen will then be displayed - use your new username and the password you have already created to log back in.