Paymasters can upload and store an electronic copy of an employee's documentation against a person. This makes it easier to access that person's employee related documents, for example, their individual employment contract.
Paymasters and users with a Full Enquiry access role, for example Enquiry Only or Leave Approvals and Full Enquiry, can then download any documents related to the specific person. See Access a person's document for instructions on retrieving an electronic document.
This article covers:
.doc .docx .dot .dotx
.ods .odp .otp .ots .ott
.pot .potx .ppa .pps .ppsx .ppt .pptx
.xla .xlc .xlm .xls .xlsx .xlt .xltx .xlw
.jpe .jpeg .jpg
- Go to People > View People and select the person you want to upload documents for.
- Under the Personal Details sub-menu, select Documents.
The Documents page is displayed.
- Select Choose File.
The Open window is displayed.
- Browse to the location of the file you want to upload.
- Select the file and select Open.
- In the Title field, type the name of the document.
- If required, in the Description field, type a description for the document.
- Select Upload.
The document is uploaded.