Change the payday to a later date then Open your Payroll and complete the payroll input. Do not confirm the payroll. Phone the Helpdesk during business hours on the next business day. Ask for a "Same Day Cleared Payment". Subject to banking arrangements held on your account we will process a SDCP which will mean staff will have their net pay in their accounts within 2 hours approximately. Additional charges for a SDCP are: $35.00 + $4.50 per bank transaction plus GST.
Articles in this section
- The Xero postings were rejected. How can I post them to Xero now the pay is closed?
- Why is the annual leave being paid at a higher rate?
- How do I add a new Allowance or Deduction Pay Element?
- How do I set up a reducing balance deduction?
- How can I setup iPayroll to interface with Xero?
- I need to pay my employee a cash bonus. How can I do this?
- My employee thinks they should have more Annual Leave? How do I work it out?
- How do I transfer the General Ledger transactions to my accounting system?
- I am going to be away for the next few weeks and need to do my payrolls in advance. I am doing them at the moment and will be unavailable from tomorrow for a period of time. What should I do?
- I forgot to do the payroll and payday is tomorrow. What should I do?