Change the payday to a later date then Open your Payroll and complete the payroll input. Do not confirm the payroll. Phone the Helpdesk during business hours on the next business day. Ask for an "IMMEDIATE banking". Subject to banking arrangements held on your account we will process an immediate banking which will mean staff will have their net pay in their accounts within 2 hours approximately. Additional charges for are: $35.00 plus GST.
Articles in this section
- I am going to be away for the next few weeks and need to do my payrolls in advance. What should I do?
- I forgot to do the payroll and missed payday. What should I do?
- My iPayroll postings are not in Xero, why? How can I post them to Xero now the pay is closed?
- Why is the annual leave being paid at a higher rate?
- How do I add a new Allowance or Deduction Pay Element?
- How do I set up a reducing balance deduction?
- How can I setup iPayroll to interface with Xero?
- I need to pay my employee a cash bonus. How can I do this?
- My employee thinks they should have more Annual Leave? How do I work it out?
- How do I transfer the General Ledger transactions to my accounting system?